Our firm provides over 40 years of experience in personal injury law representing and protecting the rights of injured people.If you have a serious injury, contact Schiffman, Sheridan & Brown, P.C. for a free initial consultation.
Personal Injury Lawsuits
Have you been injured in a car accident?
Did you fall off unsafe scaffolding or a ladder?
Do you have a workplace injury that was caused by a defective product or equipment?
If you have been injured due to the wrongful actions or negligence of another party, you deserve to be compensated for your medical care, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages. At Schiffman, Sheridan & Brown, P.C., we represent victims of:
- Auto accidents
- Truck wrecks
- Wrongful death
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Work injuries caused by a third party (someone other than your employer), such as defective equipment or car accident caused by another driver
Our Pennsylvania personal injury attorneys will represent you in all phases of your personal injury case, including:
- investigating the accident
- determining all sources of compensation (including workers compensation or benefits from your auto insurance policy)
- settlement negotiations with insurance companies
- representing you in court if necessary to obtain maximum value for your injury claim
Legal services for Personal Injury cases are handled on a contingent fee basis.
In other words, unless we are successful on your case, there are no attorney fees. There is no fee to answer your questions.
Our Pennsylvania personal injury attorneys have served as lead counsel in hundreds of major civil, criminal, and civil rights actions. Our achievements have been noted in many publications about legal professionals.
With over 30 years experience, Steven J. Schiffman has handled complex personal injury matters throughout Central Pennsylvania.